Product Introduction of the 9220/20/45 Crane Rail Clips
Gloryrail 9220/20/45 crane rail clip is an updated product that extends over the 9120 series rail clip. The 9220/20 adjustable crane rail clip is designed to fix the largest rails in the most arduous applications. The material of the rail clip is Q235 or Q345 steel hot forging, each set is equipped with 2 sets of M20 8.8 high strength bolts, It can withstand a horizontal force from the rail of 235kN (24 tonnes). Its low profile allows it to be used with cranes that are fitted with guide rollers.
Product Parameter（Specification）of the 9220/20/45 Crane Rail Clips
||Rubber Tongue Size
||With rubber pad
||Without rubber pad
Product Feature And Application of the 9220/20/45 Crane Rail Clips
The characteristics of 9220/20/45 crane rail clip is having better stability, good vibration and lateral regulation performance overcome the traditional rail after installation can’t level adjustment, rail longitudinal beyond normal load after the operation, caused the result of the bolt rotation on the surface of the rail, gnawing the rail and even breaking the rail.
• The proven design has been used successfully for many years throughout the world.
• The clip is welded to the rail support. No access is required from below.
• The two main parts are locked together on tightening the grade 8.8 bolts.
• The clip has a self-tightening mechanism.
• A special vulcanized rubber block applies a controlled force to the rail.